Here we will explain “How to cook pizza rolls in air fryer?” wit complete details Pizza rolls made with an air fryer are the ultimate snack. You can bake pizza rolls in a fryer for a shorter time than baking them in an oven, making them crispy as you’ve never tasted before! The best part about this frozen pizza roll recipe is that it doesn’t use oil. Because it is baked in a frying pan, the surface is crispy, and the interior is moist. To cook pizza rolls you may need best air fryers.
If you love frozen food, check out other recipes that can make frozen food with an air fryer!
What is Pizza Roll?
A pizza roll is a small pocket-like dough filled with common pizza toppings, including tomato sauce, cheese, protein, and vegetables.
If you grill it with an air fryer, it will have a crispy texture and become a bite-size pizza!
This snack is very popular, and many companies have launched their own frozen versions. The most popular is Totinos.
Of course, there is also the merit of making it yourself. First, the dough and the filling should be fresher. The other thing is that you can customize it as you like!
Recipe For Air Fryer Pizza Roll (How to cook pizza rolls in air fryer?)
When I first made this crispy Air Fryer pizza roll, I was sure it would be a staple after-school snack in my house.
This delicious pizza roll is a must if you’re looking for an easy air fryer recipe.
Add marinara sauce and lunch dressing, and add your favorite pizza toppings, and you’ll get plenty of cheese on top of crunchy pizza rolls, and frozen food will taste a bit better.
If you like pizza, try it with a pizza egg roll or one-tank pizza roll!
Method For Making Pizza Roll by Air Fryer and Cooking Method
- Heat the skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and onions. Fry until translucent and add flavor.
- Add the sausage and add the seasoning. Loosen the sausage with a meat chopper.
- Add marinara, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Mix until the cheese dissolves.
- Arrange the wonton packages in a flat place, and wet both ends with water using a cooking brush.
- 3/4 tablespoon of the ingredients is wrapped and placed on one end of the wrapping paper.
- Close the package and spray the cooking oil.
- Bake in a frying pan.
Why do I like this recipe?
- It’s short cooking time and easy-to-eat snacks
- It can be used with air fryer baskets and air fryer oven trays.
- a deep-fried texture without oil
- No need to preheat the oven or heat the house
- METHOD FOR EASILY COOKING TOTINO PIZZA ROLL
- Mix it with your favorite dip sauce
- It can be eaten deliciously as lunch, snack, and party food
- It is the most useful way to cook frozen foods like this roll cake.
Don’t overpack the air fryer basket! If you put a lot of roll pizza in at one time, the air will not circulate well. As a result rolled pizza cannot be baked uniformly. If necessary, work together!
You normally find it easy for ingredients to stick to the frying basket, you should spray oil on the frying basket before putting pizza rolls. Be sure to use a safe air fryer. The aerosol-type cooking spray can damage the coating on the basket. Also, applying oil to the top of the pizza roll will be even more crispy! I finished it crunchy without oil!
Take out the air fryer basket during the cooking time and shake it well so that the pizza roll can be baked evenly. This way, you can prevent the pizza roll from sticking to the basket. If you are using a fryer with a rack, it is recommended that you rotate the rack instead.
Did the rolled pizza burst in the fryer? That means the cooking time was a little too long! Reduce cooking time to 1-2 minutes next time. The cooking time is the same even if the temperature is lowered to 370°F. Each air fryer differs, so arrange this method to suit your equipment!
The time required to bake a rolled pizza in an air fryer
When you first prepare your pizza roll, it can be difficult to know exactly how long it will take to prepare it. The amount of time you need depends on several factors, including how powerful and efficient your air fryer is, how much pizza you need to bake, and more.
If you use a powerful air fryer such as Phillips, New Wave, or Ninja Hoodie, the cooking time will likely be close to 5 minutes. If it’s not powerful, it will take a lot more time. While cooking, we recommend frequently checking for around 4 minutes.